About this item
- FAMILY FUN: This Stacking Chairs Balancing Game Set is perfect for family fun! Entertain yourselves for hours of continuous fun.
- CONTENTS: Everything you need is in this play set! The game consists of 36 chairs of different colours and the game rules and instructions.
- AIM OF THE GAME: Stack chairs on top of one another hoping not to be the player that knocks over the tower. Any placement is legal as long as only one chair touches the table. The different chair designs give players a lot of options in how they want to add chairs to the stack. With so many ways to stack....the game is never the same!
- BENEFITS: Enhance creative play, concentration, patience, inspire friendly competition and develop social skills.
- RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS: Not suitable for children under 3 years. To be used under direct adult supervision. Please note; colours may differ from images. Key Product Features
GREAT FAMILY FUN!
Designed for all ages with a simple design, simply follow the ‘how to play’ tips and you will be entertained for hours on end! A great way to encourage friendly competitiveness and social interaction with your little ones.
This game can help to enhance your children's hand-eye coordination skills, creative play, concentration and patience while stacking chairs.
How to Play:
Please note game is ideal for 2 – 4 players.
- Set up the game on a flat and even surface.
- The youngest player starts by choosing any chair, and placing it on the playing surface.
- Game continues with the player to the left, who selects another chair and places it on top of the first chair.
- Only the initial chair may touch the playing surface. All other chairs must sit or balance on each other.
- Turn moves to the next player, who will stack another chair on top. And so on...
- Chairs may be added and stacked in any direction, as long as the chairs do not fall.
- If the stack falls on your turn: The round is over. You must count one point for each chair that falls to the game surface.
- A new round begins with the player that knocked down the stack.
- After a few rounds, the winner is the player with the lowest score (least fallen chairs) when the number of rounds have been completed.
Other Ways to Play!
- Divide the chairs evenly between the players.
- Play, as above, with players stacking one chair on a turn, on top of the pile of chairs.
- Any placement is legal as long as only one chair touches the table.
- f a chair or chairs fall on your turn, you must take all the chairs that fell.
- The winner will be the first player to get rid of all the chairs.
- Important Key Skills - this game can help to enhance your children's creative play, concentration and patience.
- Interaction – a great way for you to encourage your child to interact and engage with others through play.
- Competitive Play – let your inner competitiveness out with this fantastic play set.
- 30x chairs.
- 6x stools.
- 1x game manual
- Chairs: 5cm x 2.5cm
- Stools: 3cm x 2cm
Recommendations & Warnnings:
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Choking hazard due to small parts.
- To be used under direct adult supervision.
- Please note; colour may vary from pictures.