About this item
- FAMILY FUN: This Memory Matching Picture Board Game is perfect for family fun. Entertain yourselves for hours of continuous fun during family get-togethers!
- CONTENTS: Everything you need is in this play set! The game consists of easy to assemble game board, an hourglass, 12x detective marks, 60 detective rings and 60 clue cards that will help you win the game.
- AIM OF THE GAME: Shuffle the cards and place them upside down so nobody can see the image. Every time the player has found 1 correct pattern, they will earn one detective ring. If the matching is incorrect, they will have to give 1 detective ring back. The player who gets the most rings by the end of the game wins.
- BENEFITS: Great exercise for the brain. Perfect to spark creativity and imagination, to inspire friendly competition and to develop social communication.
- RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS: Not suitable for children under 3 years. To be used under direct adult supervision. Please note; colours may differ from images. Please note; this game is for 1 – 4 players.
GREAT FAMILY FUN!
Designed for all ages with a simple design, simply follow the ‘how to play’ tips and you will be entertained for hours on end!
A great way to encourage friendly competitiveness and social interaction with your little ones.
This game is educational as well as being great fun and children will benefit from developing concentration and coordination skills as they solve puzzles in a limited time. This memory matching picture game can also improve visual perception; memory, patience and logical thinking!
A fantastic gift for any occasion.
How to Play:
*Please note; game is for 1 – 4 players.
1. Start with the youngest player first, turn over 1 clue card and place it on the display area in the middle of the game board.
2. Do not look at the card before you have turned it over
3. There will be 3 pictures on the clue card for the player to find on the game board.
4. The player should find each corresponding pattern on the game board as quick as possible.
5. Every time you find 1 picture, place your detective mark to cover the picture on the game board.
6. When all the 3 pictures are found, the round is over.
7. Every time a player has found 1 correct picture, they get one detective ring and if it is wrong, that person must give 1 ring back as a penalty.
8. The hourglass is optional, could be used for timing- aim to find all the pictures before the time runs out.
9. The player with the most number of detective rings will be the winner.
- Important Key Skills - this game can help to enhance your children's creative play, concentration and patience.
- Interaction – a great way for you to encourage your child to interact and engage with others through play.
- Competitive Play – let your inner competitiveness out with this fantastic play set.
- Educational - For younger children, this game is also a fun way in which to identify different colours and shapes.
- 1x game board.
- 1x hourglass.
- 1x instruction manual.
- 12x detective cards.
- 60x detective tags.
- 60x detective rings.
- Board: 65cm
- Image cards: 8.7 x 5.8cm
- Hourglass: 8.7cm
- Detective Tags & Rings: 3 x 2.5cm
Recommendations & Warnings:
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Choking hazard due to small parts.
- To be used under direct adult supervision.
- Please note; colour may vary from pictures.