- 🦋【2023 New LED Fairy Wings】With the slow dance of realistic motorized wings and the light, as if transforming children into ethereal fairies, emerging from mystical forests or royal princesses in impressive castles, these LED fantasy wings transport them to a world filled with wonder and mystery; creating precious memories marked by adorable fantasies.
- 🧚♀️【Size for kids & adult】The dimensions of wings (approximately 88 cm x 56 .5cm /34 ,6" x 22 ,2") . The adjustable wide shoulder straps are more comfortable to wear for kids and adults. The lighting-up wings are very eye-catching, making you look like a real fairy. It has a built-in music box (4*AA Batteries, not included & music can be switched off individually).
- 🎈【Superior material quality】These brilliant butterfly wings have been meticulously designed with shiny material that creates a magical gradation of colors when viewed from different angles. They're soft to the touch yet incredibly durable without compromising their airy lightness. What's more, they're EN71 certified to ensure total safety when in use, offering the perfect balance between comfort and durability.
- 🎉【Suitable for themed parties & Halloween】Let your imagination run wild as these fascinating fairy wings blend harmoniously at a variety of events! Whether for adorable gatherings like magical princess parties、Halloween cosplay costumes 、animated games fancy dress, elegant dances Cosplay extravaganzas birthday parties, school parties, or bubbly Christmas festivities; Your little ones will undeniably shine among every audience!
- 🎁【Superb gift】Watch your eyes sparkle with joy as you receive this extraordinary treasure filled with fickle daydreams! Embark with infinite tenderness as your child happily parades around showing off these breathtaking tones. As well as being the perfect gift for girls and women, these wings in abundance can make sensational presents for friends and loved ones alike.
I was pleasantly surprised by just how good these wings look and function for the price. They're a little fiddly to put together but I must admit I enjoyed threading the lights through the wings. Being able to turn the music off and just have the lights/movement is a plus! Only negative I could find is trying to keep the cables for the lights plugged in, but I may have missed something obvious (or could tape them in place.) My 6 year old niece certainly had no complaints!