About this item
- EARLY YEARS: Help build your child’s basic key skills with this fantastic 15-in-1 Sort & Discover Educational Baby Activity Cube.
- CONTENTS: A variety of light, sound, colours and shapes included, this play set is a great way to help develop your child’s visual stimulation.
- FEATURES: Set includes different features – shape sorting, singing and sound features, number and letter recognition, shape recognition and problem solving. The activity cube can be connected through Bluetooth to your phone and can play different songs! A great beginner’s toy.
- BENEFITS: With just one play set, your little one is able to develop their cognitive development, shape and colour recognition, creativity and hand-eye coordination.
- RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS: Not suitable for children under 3 months. To be used under direct supervision of an adult. Choking hazard due to small parts.
This 15-in-1 Bluetooth Music Activity Cube play set is a great for helping your child learn basic colours and shapes through play.
A variety of activities are available within this one activity cube – your little one is able to sing, count, develop colour and shape recognition and they are also able to assemble a number of different objects and understand how to construct simple shapes.
You can also encourage your child to interact with other children whilst having fun constructing and playing with this construction block set!
- Mental training.
- Visual training.
- Diverse play.
- 15-in-1 activity cube.
- Light and music functions.
- Bluetooth feature
- Colour and shape recognition.
- Storage for the latter blocks
- USB charging
• Your child is able to develop a number of different skills through play; such as hand-eye coordination, colour and shape recognition and communication.
• Encourages your child to use their creativity and imagination when constructing objects.
• Your child is able to understand space intelligence through 3D modeling.
- 1x activity cube.
- 1x USB
- 5x letter blocks
- Activity cube: 26 x 19 x 19cm
Recommendations & Warnings:
- Choking hazard due to small parts.
- Not suitable for children under 3 months.
- To be used under direct adult supervision.